- Home /
- Study in Philippines
Study in Philippines
Education & Health
The National Statistics Office reports a simple literacy rate of 93.4% and a functional literacy rate of 84.1% for 2003.
Why Philippines is better for Medical Education?
So long people were only aware of Soviet Russia and China for provision of affordable and good system of medical education. However, Philippines is also rising as one of the top places for providing high quality medical education, at par with the degrees awarded by the universities of the U.S.A and the U.K. Students get the degree of Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) which is equivalent to M.B.B.S in India.
The Philippines attracts students from more than 65 countries including United States, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Hong Kong.
Degree is recognized by MCI (IMC Act 1956), WHO, GMC, ECFMG, California Board of Medicine, CFGNS, USMLE (USA) & CHED – Govt. of Philippines, UK, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Gulf Countries, whole Europe etc. Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
After Graduating & passing the screening test in India conducted by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi students can apply for Government jobs & join Post Graduation in India.
Affordability – Philippines is much more affordable when it comes to yearly fees of the universities, cost of living as well as other miscellaneous expenses.
English Speaking Country – By virtue of remaining a U.S. colony for nearly 50 years, Philippines has adapted well both to the American culture and the language. As a result of this, the medium of teaching is English thus enabling students from abroad to easily follow the lessons.
Placement Options – Philippines is the largest provider of medical trained nurses and doctors to the U.S.A, Canada and many other countries thus giving an assurance of jobs and the level of trust other countries have on students who have passed out of Philippine universities. The system and pattern of education followed in these universities is based on the U.S. model of teaching thus ensuring an advanced and scientific way too.
Friendly Weather Conditions – Philippines has a tropical climate which allows everyone to roam around freely and not feel harrowed down. The months of maximum heat, that is between March and May remain holidays. Since this is a Catholic country, Christmas and other major Catholic celebration days are all holidays across the country. The Philippines has a tropical maritime climate and is usually hot and humid.
Transport & Communication
Buses, taxis, and motorized tricycles are commonly available in major cities and towns. There are 85 public airports in the country and around 111 more than are private.
The Philippines has a sophisticated cellular phone industry and a high concentration of users.
- A former colony of USA follows US pattern of Education
- English is Official Language like India.
- Philippines is the highest provider of nurses & Doctors to the USA
- Limited Seats
- Indian food & mess.
- 94% of the population speaks English.
- 100% visa for deserving students
- Entire education in English Medium
- Best results in MCI Screening Test.
- BEST Success rate in USMLE for the last 5 years
- Great Clinical Experience for students.
- No need to learn any Foreign Language.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)
- Affordable education, accommodation & living cost.
- Duration of course after B. Sc is 4 years
- Duration of course after 10+2 is 5 years
- Philippines attract students from more than 65 countries
- No Snowfall. No Common diseases like Malaria, Typhoid etc.
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards
- Simple admission procedure, Easy student visa application process
- Philippines is the fourth Largest English speaking country in the world.
- Tropical weather like India, whole year Temperature between 20 & 37 degrees
- Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
- Philippines is considered one’s entry path to Canada, U.S.A. and the U.K.
- MBBS in Philippines in Low tuition fees for Indian Students.
- Get Admission in Top Medical Universities of Philippines at affordable tuition fees Now!!!