Facebook Twitter Google+ Instagram LinkedIn Pinterest Tumblr FB Twitter
  • Home  /
  • Employment in USA

Employment in USA

Working policy for international students All international students on F1 Students Visa can take up on-campus jobs after joining the college. i.e. during the first year of the study. Students are allowed to work 20 hrs per week. During vacation you can be allowed full time employment. Their earnings could vary anything from $6 to $10 per hour i.e. around $ 500 – $600 per month On successful completion of the course the student can work for 1 year which is known as Optional Practice Training (OPT). Once the one year Optional Practice Training is completed the student can apply for work on H1 B Visa. (Work permit Visa).