- Home /
- Admission Process Singapore
Admission Process Singapore
Entry requirements vary from institution to institution. As English is the common language of instruction, most institutions require students to meet a minimum standard of English. Generally, certification of competence in English is in the form of:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE).
- Test of English As a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Besides English, different institutions and courses have different minimum requirements. Generally, for government, government-aided and independent schools.