- Sizeable Indian Population specially in the bigger popular cities.
- Contrary to popular belief quite friendly.
- Open to diverse culture.
- Traditional in value system.
- Over 60 million people.
- Ranked 18th in population census.
- Quarter million International students at any given time.
- 4 Seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn.
- Temperatures vary from -5°C to 32°C.
- The Cities are warmer than Counties.
- South of UK is warmer than north of UK.
- Most noticeable climate feature : long summer days and short winter days.
- England : South East England – London, Portsmouth South West England – Bath, Exeter Midlands – Newcastle, Bradford, Derby.
- Scotland : Dundee, Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh.
- Wales : Cardiff
- Northern Ireland : Belfast
- Scenic Countryside.
- Beautiful Beaches.
- Glens, Scottish Lochs and Scottish Highlands.
- Caverns and tableaux in Wales.
SPORTS & RECREATION
- Cinemas, Theatre and Film Societies.
- Pubs and Night Clubs.
- Football, Cricket, Rugby.